Saudi Contract Price
Gas Energy Australia publishes the Saudi Contract Price every month. This service is free to Members and Associates, but also available to non-members for an annual fee of AUD$577.50 (GST inclusive).
The SCP is exclusive to GEA and set at the beginning of each month by Saudi Arabia's state-owned oil company Saudi Aramco, and is the primary driver of LPG pricing in Australia and the Far East. As part of the service, members and subscribers have access to:
- monthly SCP data; and
- historical SCP data (dating back to 1990).
The annual fee applies from 1 April each year.
Alternatively sign up to be a member to receive more:
Sign up to be a Member or Associate to gain access to further valuable information, such as:
- Monthly Australian Standards reports.
- Inclusion on select industry Taskforces and Technical Committees.
- Networking opportunities.
- Participation in the development, promotion and growth of the gas industry.
If you are interested in joining GEA, please following this link: GEA Member Application Form.
Subscribe to the Saudi Contract Price data
If you wish to subscribe to GEA's SCP publication, please submit the following details. We will then send you an invoice.
(*) is a required field.